Wulf Renovations is pleased to announce our newest adventure, “Wulf Collective”. We have expanded our design capacity to include custom home furniture packages, sourcing unique pieces from over 100 top designer lines and trade accounts.
Wulf Collective’s mission is to “design through your eyes” and inspire you to discover your own specific sense of style when decorating your primary home, secondary home or mountain rental property. Our relationships with popular furniture stores and specialized designer furniture companies allow us to offer top quality and custom furniture below retail prices.
Design Services Provided:
- Consultation with Designer- maximizing the impact of your budget
- Schematic design with furniture placement to scale for each room of your home
- Exchange of design ideas based on your particular style
- Design boards created for each individual room
- Furniture pricing package (with WC discounts) sent for approval
- Furniture order placed
- Furniture storage- allowing you to buy in advance of your home purchase or renovation
- White glove delivery and set up so you are ready to move in and begin enjoying your new home
The Wulf Collective team is conscious about your budget, your style and your dreams of what your new home will look like. We are dedicated to making this process fun from start to finish!
Wulf Collective Ladies:
Kim Westlund- Owner/Designer
Kirsten Gannon- Principal Designer/ASID
Libby Hanna- Designer
Kristen Butcher- Director of Operations
Please contact us for a full list of our “to the trade vendors”. We encourage you to pre-shop and start gathering your ideas before your initial design consultation. We look forward to getting to know you, being inspired by you and designing with you!
Love, your Wulf Collective team
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- Embrace Extreme Customization
- Design, Motivate, and Inspire You
- Use Our Passion to Create What You Need
- Create the Look of a Professional Designer Through Your Eyes